Louver Bifold Door with Panel and Wide SlatsSKU: #S-3401553 | In Stock
Frameport’s Plantation half louver, half panel pine wood bifold door is a fashionable and functional enhancement to any room. Created from robust components of solid pine, the open-slat design on the top allows air to flow freely between spaces, and a solid panel below affords privacy. Enhanced with a craftsman finish these doors add an attractive design statement to any room.
Frameport’s Plantation Louver-Panel pine wood bifolds add a touch of quality and beauty to your home. Made of solid pine, their design combines the richness of natural material with the durability of craftsmanship construction. Instead of being a continuation of the wall, these doors stand out from it as part of a room’s décor.
Ideal for smaller rooms, or where there’s not enough space for a full door swing, such as closets, pantries and storage rooms, bifold doors afford the privacy you want, without the inconvenience of a larger, swinging door. The door comes in a variety of widths making it an ideal fit for any opening. It can be used independently or it can be paired with an identical door to fit most standard closet openings. Additionally, the robustness of the larger plantation louvers (8mm thick by 2.25” wide) create a rich, elegant design that includes the benefit of privacy from the closed single hip panel design of the bottom portion.
Frameport bifold doors come with all the hardware required for installation. Richly finished or painted doors come ready to be installed and admired, and primed doors come with a high quality primer that makes finishing them in your own unique way quick and easy. All Frameport doors are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC), certifying that they’re made from the trees of well managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits. Every Frameport door comes with a Five (5) Year limited warranty against defects in manufacturing & workmanship.
Pre-hinged and ready to install
Track and hardware included
Triple-sanded, furniture grade finish
Environmentally friendly, Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) certified
5-year Limited Warranty
• 24” door prefit to 23-11/16”
• 30” door prefit to 29-11/16”
• 36” door prefit to 35-11/16”
Actual 80" height : 78-3/4” (for openings up to 80-11/16” tall – door+track)
Actual 96" height: 94-1/2” (for openings up to 96-7/16” tall – door+track)
Door thickness: 1-3/8”
Louver style: Plantation (wide slats) – 5/16” thick x 2.25 wide"
Panel profile: Single Hip or Double Hip
Sticking profile: Ovolo
Glass type: N/A
What makes Frameport bifold doors better:
• The Five (5) Year Limited Warranty includes the finish, providing you with peace of mind for your investment.
• The stiles are made from engineered Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL), eliminating the possibility of your doors warping.
• The hinges are finished by the manufacturer, not painted. This ensures they never stick.
• The door stiles are mortised for the barrel of the hinge, which prevents them from warping during shipping.
• The doors are held into the hardware track with a barrel/pin fitting that won’t bind or pull-out. No more doors popping out of their track and flapping around in your room!
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review