10-Lite French Interior Door with Clear GlassSKU: #FA_3232875W | In Stock
Frameport’s Ten Lite French Pine Door with Clear Glass is an intricate part of home design. Composed of high quality, pine wood, these beautifully crafted interior French doors are built using true divided lite glass panels. The ten lite design allows for separation between the doors with inhibiting the visibility.
Frameport’s Ten Lite French Pine Door with Clear Glass is an authentic style created by the solid pine and lite panels. Their design combines the richness of natural material offering a warm aesthetic feel to the room with the real wood grain. Instead of being a continuation of the wall, these doors allow a visual connection between two spaces.
French doors have the ability to open up an area by allowing natural light to illuminate every inch of the room. Designed with ten separate pieces of glass divided by wood mullions, these doors are built with a high degree of craftsmanship. Additionally, the tempered transparent glass and pine wood create superior durability.
Frameport doors come unmachined, allowing them to be fitted into any opening and with any hardware. Painted with a high-quality primer (optional), finishing these doors in your own unique way is quick and easy.
All Frameport doors are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC), certifying that they’re made from the trees of well managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits. Every Frameport door comes with a Five (5) Year limited warranty against defects in manufacturing & workmanship.
- Stile and Rail construction with true divided light (TDL) glass inserts.
- Engineered pine lumber construction.
- Full size door - No prefit or beveling.
- No hardware or hardware machining.
- Triple-sanded, furniture grade finish available
- Environmentally friendly, Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) certified
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- Actual width - no prefit, doors are nominal dimensions:
Example: 18” wide door is a nominal 18” width; 24” wide door is a nominal 24” width
- Actual height - no prefit, doors are stated dimensions:
Example: 80” tall door is a nominal 80” height; 96” tall door is a nominal 96” height
- Actual thickness - 1 3/8”
- Panel profile - None
- Sticking profile - Ovolo
- Glass type - Clear
Tempered Glass in compliance with ANSI Z97.1-2004 (American National Standard Institute)
All glass panels are protected with “peel-off” plastic foil on both sides for easy finishing and clean-up with no mess.
What makes Frameport One Lite French Pine doors better:
- The Five (5) Year Limited Warranty includes the finish, providing you with peace of mind for your investment.
- The stiles (vertical framework of the door) are made from engineered Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL), virtually eliminating the possibility of warping, twisting or bowing.
- The rails are connected by as many as six (6) wooden dowels on each side, ensuring a solid, durable joint that won’t warp, twist or spread.
- The top and bottom are prefinished by the factory to prevent moisture intrusion and the warping, twisting and cracking it can cause.
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review