Arch Top 2-Panel Interior Door with U/V GrooveSKU: #FA_3345700W | In Stock
Frameport’s Knotty Pine Two Panel with Arch Top and U+V-Grooves is a stylish and practical way to decorate a home. Composed of high-quality, knotty, pine wood, this door brings fresh scenery to the inside of any room. The knotty wood adds an exquisite and unique design element.
*Currently only available in Raw 18 x 80 x 1 3/8*
Frameport’s Knotty Pine Two Panel with Arch Top and U/V-Groove adds a touch of quality and beauty to your home. Made of solid pine, designed with and arch top, U-groove, and V-groove, combines the richness of natural material with the durability of high-quality craftsmanship. Instead of being a continuation of the wall, these doors enhance it as part of a room’s décor.
Ideal for any room in your home, two panel pine doors dress up any entranceway while providing the privacy you want from a door. Additionally, two panel design with deep v-grooves and u-grooves add an aesthetic perspective that enhances the natural craftsmanship of each stile of the door. The knotty pine wood adds a natural, creative look.
Frameport doors come unmachined, allowing them to be fitted into any opening and with any hardware. Painted with a high-quality primer (optional), finishing these doors in your own unique way is quick and easy.
All Frameport doors are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC), certifying that they’re made from the trees of well managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits. Every Frameport door comes with a Five (5) Year limited warranty against defects in manufacturing & workmanship.
- Full sized with squared edges (no prefit or bevels) allow for exactly matching your existing door frame and hardware, or for use in applications like sliding barn doors.
- No hardware, machining or prefit.
- Triple-sanded, furniture grade finish available
- Environmentally friendly, Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) certified
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- Actual width - No prefit, doors are stated dimensions:
Example:18” wide door is a nominal 18” wide; 24” wide door is a nominal 24” wide
- Actual height - No prefit, doors are stated dimensions:
Example:80” tall door is a nominal 80” height; 96” tall door is a nominal 96” height
- Actual thickness – 1 3/8”
- Panel profile - Double Hip
- Sticking profile - Ovolo
- Glass type - N/A
What makes Frameport Knotty Pine Two Panel doors better:
- The Five (5) Year Limited Warranty includes the finish, providing you with peace of mind for your investment.
- The stiles (vertical framework of the door) are made from engineered Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL), eliminating the possibility of your doors warping.
- The rails are connected by as many as six (6) wooden dowels on each side, ensuring a solid, durable joint that won’t warp, twist or spread.
- The top and bottom are prefinished by the factory to prevent moisture intrusion and the warping, twisting and cracking it can cause.
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review