6-Panel Knotty Pine Interior DoorSKU: #FA_3255999W | In Stock
Frameport’s Knotty Pine Colonial Six Panel Door is a modern and functional enhancement to any home. Composed of high quality, knotty pine wood, this door adds a vivid and attractive décor to any room.
*Currently only available in Raw*
Frameport’s Colonial Six Panel Knotty Pine Door adds a touch of quality and beauty to your home. Made of knotty pine, their design combines the richness of the real wood grain with the durability of high quality craftsmanship, creating a warm aesthetic feel to the room. Instead of being a continuation of the wall, these doors stand out from it as part of a room’s décor.
Ideal for any room in your home, knotty pine doors offer reliability and durability of solid wood offering a long-life span in your home. Additionally, the robustness of thicker panels and components enhance the classical look of this six panel design, giving it an added measure of richness and elegance.
Frameport doors come unmachined, allowing them to be fitted into any opening and with any hardware. Painted with a high-quality primer (optional), finishing these doors in your own unique way is quick and easy.
All Frameport doors are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC), certifying that they’re made from the trees of well managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits. Every Frameport door comes with a Five (5) Year limited warranty against defects in manufacturing & workmanship.
- Full sized with squared edges (no prefit or bevels) allow for exactly matching your existing door frame and hardware, or for use in applications like sliding barn doors.
- No hardware, machining or prefit.
- Triple-sanded, furniture grade finish available
- Environmentally friendly, Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) certified
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- Actual width - No prefit, doors are stated dimensions:
Example:18” wide door is a nominal 18” wide; 24” wide door is a nominal 24” wide
- Actual height - No prefit, doors are stated dimensions:
Example:80” tall door is a nominal 80” height; 96” tall door is a nominal 96” height
- Actual thickness - 1 3/8”
- Panel profile - Double Hip
- Sticking profile - Ovolo
- Glass type - N/A
What makes Frameport Six Panel Doors better:
- The Five (5) Year Limited Warranty includes the finish, providing you with peace of mind for your investment.
- The stiles (vertical framework of the door) are made from engineered Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL), eliminating the possibility of your doors warping.
- The rails are connected by as many as six (6) wooden dowels on each side, ensuring a solid, durable joint that won’t warp, twist or spread.
- The top and bottom are prefinished by the factory to prevent moisture intrusion and the warping, twisting and cracking it can cause.
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review