Terms & Conditions
Credit Card companies and shippers
- Payment information is exchanged in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). In fact, our fully PCI-compliant process transmits this information securely using Transport Layer Security (TLS) so that it never passes through our web site servers, and is shared only with the payment processor. To ensure that your order is delivered to the right destination, your name, telephone number and shipping information must be provided to third party shippers to deliver your purchase.
- By disclosing your personal information to us using the website and/or over the telephone, you give us permission to collect, store, and process your personal information.
Law Enforcement and Protection of Users
- We will always protect the legal rights of our company and our users. The only time we will release personally identifiable information is if we are court ordered or subpoenaed by law or in the case it is needed for fraud protection and/or credit risk reduction.
Changes to Website, Software, and Services
- Here at International Door Company, our website will constantly change and update in order to provide you with the best customer experience. These changes may include, but not limited to; the changing, removing or the discontinuing of any product, service or promotion. Sometimes these changes may happen without notice, however we hope you understand that we reserve the right provide our customers with the best experience.
General Shipping Information
- Packaging has been carefully designed to protect your product during the shipping process, while doing our best to minimize the amount of materials used. Nonetheless, sometimes things happen, so please be sure to inspect your order carefully when it’s delivered, and make sure the driver notes any damages.
If you can’t open and inspect your package before the driver departs, please do so as soon as possible - carriers typically allow only 48-hours for concealed damaged to be claimed.If you do find a problem, please take pictures, note descriptions and contact us immediately.
The phone number you provide during the purchase process may be used to contact you in the event the delivery carrier has any questions. Please make sure to provide a good number for this.
Once you’ve completed your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. Make sure all of the information is correct, and contact us immediately if anything is wrong. Following the order confirmation, you will receive an email to let you know your order has shipped. This email will include a tracking number for your order, and an estimated delivery date.
- Bifold delivery times will generally be 1-3 days within the Eastern half of the United States and 3-5 days within the Western half. Some more remote areas may require additional delivery time. Please use the carrier tracking number to get the most accurate and up-to-date information on your order.
- Barn Door delivery times will generally be 2-5 days within the Eastern half of the United States and 5-9 days within the Western half. Some more remote areas may require additional delivery time. Please use the carrier tracking number to get the most accurate and up-to-date information on your order. Additionally, these types of shipments require that someone be there to receive them, so the actual delivery of your order will also depend on your availability. Carriers will always call ahead to schedule delivery.
- We may use small bits of data stored on your computer called cookies. These are messages that web servers pass to your web browser when you visit Internet sites.
- We want to ensure that all of our customers make the best purchasing decisions. The content on our website does not constitute advice and should not be relied on upon in making any decision. We want each customer to feel confident in their selection of purchase. If you have any questions about a specific product, please feel free to contact us - we are available to help.